MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• A university graduate up to 6 months after graduation or a student of a 3rd, 4th or 5th year (available for min. 30-40 h per week),
• Excellent English Speaker,
• Candidate with experience in using Microsoft Office tools and with strong communication skills,
• German language will be considered as an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Internship for duration of 6 that can be extended up to 12 months,
• Daily contact with people from all around the world,
• Possibility to practice your language skills each day.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Get to know the scope and accountabilities of the department,
• Familiarize yourself and participate in optimization of People & Culture (Human Resources) related processes,
• Review and update People & Culture Operations (Human Resources) related documentation,
• Additionally, you will have a chance to support the department in daily duties and to cooperate with colleagues from other People & Culture Operations teams, also located in the markets.
To join us in People & Culture you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.