MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally redefining our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With the huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
It’s an exciting, ever-changing environment – ideal for TA subject matter experts who are driven, disruptive and dynamic. If you’re comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the challenge of shaping things from the ground up, you’ll be in your element here. There’s endless space to develop too, so you’ll be progressing your career as fast as you build our smoke-free future.
We are currently looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our dynamic Team in Krakow. This role will be to support IT and you will be passionate in finding, attracting, and engaging exceptional talents to support your business.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• In-house experience in a Talent Acquisition specialist role managing a large portfolio of vacancies for IT function,
• A broad understanding of the critical skills required in IT environment and a clear idea of how to close that skills gap,
• Demonstrable experience managing processes through an ATS, e.g. Avature,
• End to end project management,
• Global experience and knowledge of talent supply across a wide range of markets,
• Experience in translating customer needs into clear job requirements and recruitment strategy.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Partner with the IT Function and when required other functions. Building relationships with business leaders, to understand the business requirements and translate them into a successful talent acquisition strategy.
• Manage the full life cycle recruitment for assigned open positions in a timely and cost-effective way.
• Identify, attract, engage, and introduce the best and most diverse IT talents in the marketplace by providing market intelligence and screening while ensuring a high-quality candidate experience.
• Conduct f2f interviews with hiring for attitudes approach.
• Prepare and deliver data and metrics for your portfolio as required.
• Lead the external offer negotiation process.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.