Administration Specialist [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
As a part of General Administration Team your mission will be to manage and maintenance the office space, procurement, office security and business continuity.
Your responsibilities will include:
- General Administration requests solving
- Collaboration with suppliers of products and services including contracts execution monitoring
- Supporting of internal & external client
- Preparation of Branch management documents and internal procedures,
- Documents and invoices processing, archiving
- Car fleet and mobile phone management
- Internal reports, analysis and statistics preparation
- Business travel – self booking tool management
- Taking active part in administrative projects which will influence shape of our office
- Working closely with the team to create, promote and implement administrative processes and improvements
- Additional tasks assigned by the Manager
We are looking for you, if you:
- are final years student or graduate (available to work full-time)
- have fluent written and spoken use of English and Polish
- have previous experience in administration area / office management
- present excellent client service approach
- have good planning and ability to prioritize tasks
- pay attention to details and tenacity to get things done
- have ability to work under time pressure and use multitasking skills
- are proactive and present problem solving approach
- have strong team work orientation
- present willingness to learn and develop
- have very good knowledge of MS Office
- Contract of employment for maternity replacement (for approx. 1,5 year)
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, co-funding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa