At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Global Data Management – Data Domain has a worldwide responsibility for the E2E lifecycle of all our data assets. The aim of the team is to enable our business to create, maintain and use good quality data which is created first time right and in the most efficient way. Data which enable OpCos’ success, which meets the requirement of our external and internal customers.
The Global Data Domain Administrator reports to the Global Data Domain Manager in the Global Data Management Team. This team is responsible for working with the HEINEKEN functions including Commerce, Supply Chain, Procurement and Finance and HEINEKEN’s Operating Companies in the creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of data to ensure optimal execution of business processes, implementation of initiatives and scale Analytics.
The Global Data Domain Administrator is responsible for continuously improving data quality for their assigned data domain (such as Party, Product & Raw & Pack & Locations).
The role supports the development and executes the Data strategy for that domain. This role acts as a consultant for the domain from a data perspective.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Applying expertise to design, implement and continuously improve the E2E Lifecycle of various data domains
- Owning the E2E Lifecycle of data domain creation and maintenance processes which are supported by cross functional aligned Business Terms, Business Rules and ownership
- Identifying areas for improvement and translating these business requirements appropriately to data Requirements by business partnering with OpCos, Functions and Initiatives
- Applying an OpCo centric focus for management of change and realisation of benefits
- Supporting OpCos, Functions and initiatives with Data Management
- Contribute to the definition of data quality metrics
- Encouraging and applying a continuous improvement mindset aligned to defined KPIs
You are a good Candidate if:
- 3+ years of experience in data related role
- Background in FMCG industry is preferred
- Understanding (passion!) of data quality, governance and lifecycle management.
- Able to translate business requirements into data requirements
- Strong communication skills with ability to be concise and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Display professionalism, customer service attitude, attention to detail and quality. Demonstrated ability to speak up and resolve ambiguity
- Experience of delivering high-quality project outcomes to agreed timelines.
- Experience with the SAP ERP specific on Material Master, Vendor Master, Customer Master is a must (depends on the domain)
- Knowledge of GS1 Industry Standards and e-Commerce is preferred (depends on the domain)
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment
- Very good English skills
University BSC/ Business degree / Management information or data related discipline, or equivalent by experience
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer