Who we are looking for:
The core responsibility of the team member is the review of all the challenges identified through the course of daily NAV Production with the aim of addressing the root cause and securing remediation.
On the top of this, the Analyst is required to support continuous development of internal tools and procedures that are in place to gather data from the Business on KPI and arising operational issues.
Service Governance Analyst is an integral member of the Team responsible for operational oversight over teams providing input to NAV computation process. Analyst supports internal governance and continuous improvement of the NAV Production Operating Model through analytical reviews, governance and collaboration with key shared services and COEs. This employee is responsible for the review of all issues raised through agreed tools, socializing these with relevant teams, obtaining response on root cause and remediation actions to mitigate the risk.
Reporting is an important aspect of the role – ability to provide analytical view over gathered data using power point, excel/VBA, Tableau, PowerBI and other available tools.
Why is this role important:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder record keeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As a Service Governance Analyst you will be responsible for
- Provide operating support for developed tools.
- Review issues provided by the Business about any upstream challenges and experienced issues; analyze trends and request remediation actions.
- Identify associated risks and take appropriate remedial action where necessary.
- All incidents with direct impact on the Client delivery (late or incorrect NAV) require special attention and immediate interaction with teams involved.
- Secure required Management Information and escalation through available and approved channels (email communication, local and global reporting)
- Provide input to team’s reporting about the results of the work the team does.
- Develop interactive dashboards for data and metrics presentation and delivery to senior management (power point, PowerBI, Tableau, excel)
- Provide update for various management meetings and forum, including Performance reporting, Risk reporting, other.
- Deliver reporting included in the scope of the team.
- Support the Business in case of any Client, internal/external audit request and inquiries.
- Share observations for Standard Operating Procedure and SLA review and update.
- Provides timely and professional responses to all enquiries.
- Keeps Service Governance management, informed as to the daily work progress and status of requests.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal clients and colleagues.
- Demonstrates good time organizational skills in order to meet deadlines.
- Maintains systematic filing practices.
- Adheres to clean desk policy and record keeping.
Training and Personal Development
- Take responsibility for own personal development and training.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing
- Numeracy / Literacy skills
- Proficient reconciliation and problem solving
- A thorough understanding of fund administration is required
- Excellent English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- MS Office (Excel) skills, SQL, C#, Share point
Critical Behaviors for Success as defined by the PPR System at Core level
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
- Communicates Effectively
- Displays Insight & Influence
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Level of Education- Accountancy or Business-related degree (preferred)
- Fund accounting and/or overall investment funds environment. (essential)
- Knowledge and understanding of the investment regulations (essential)
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills training;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway