MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally redefining our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With the huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Master degree in Engineering /Computer science or equivalent experience
• Deep Manufacturing Processes Knowledge
• Deep experience in leading Industry 4.0 solutions deployment in manufacturing environment (IIOT, Data Analytics, Microservices solution)
• Change management experience (Change Manager level)
• 10+ years’ experience in Manufacturing environment, with a minimum of 5 years leading teams in deploying IIOT solutions
• Agile certification
• PBO/ Project/Program Management certification
• Knowledge of OPEN+ DIGI Pillar / OPEX model
• Lean Six Sigma Certification would be an asset
• Big Data Analytics certification would be an asset
• Very good understanding of the manufacturing digital transformation trends
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Creative thinker with a vision
• Cyber security / information security knowledge would be an asset
• Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence would be an asset
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Wide range of trainings, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA) private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Subsidized meals in company canteens
• Multisport program
• Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• As Digital Manufacturing Global Lead Product Owner/ Manager you will be part of Global Digital Manufacturing organization and you will lead and own overall strategy, vision, roadmap and management of digital manufacturing multi products and families, with specific focus in the area of manufacturing orchestration, execution and supervision.
• Anticipate and forecast business needs for the Digital Manufacturing product families under his/her responsibilities
• Manage customers and partner expectations for products’ families
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders (Manuf. VP, Dir Man., …) to validate business objectives.
• Lead multiple products’ teams to build, improve and manage digital manufacturing multi products & families, capabilities and services
• Lead and coordinate product owners under her/his supervision
• Coordinate with other Product Owners, Portfolio Manager, Data & Analytics Manager, OSRD and IT to deliver on a vision that crosses multiple delivery streams
• Ensure business case content and delivery
• Manage overall budget of products families
• Owns End-to-End lifecycle of Digital Manufacturing Products acting as Product Owner
• Manage product backlog
• Manage and build an adaptable, flexible and agile Product Team organization that attracts, develops and retains the best global talent in order to deliver Digital Solutions required by Manufacturing Zero Loss Journey currently and in the future.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.