Who we are looking for:
People who are willing and ready to face various financial market challenges. Someone who is eager to learn about global markets every day, taking ownership and building relationships with clients. Financial services knowledge, preferably with accounting and custody exposure would be an advantage. Previous experience in client services or investment banking is the preferable background we are looking for.
Why is this job important
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverable at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for:
What you will be responsible:
As a client service support specialist you will:
- Establish and maintain an effective collaboration with the offshore Client Service and Business Partners Site.
- Provide inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients on complex, high-risk asset-servicing functions.
- Prepare reporting for client purpose e.g. KPI, Board Packs, Activity Sheets, payment requests, expense calculations and review.
- Perform operational tasks, including transaction and data reconciliation, and client reporting.
- Track and conduct research using internal and external sources to respond to and resolve complex inquiries and issues.
- Liaise with operations teams to solve processing problems. Identify the need for issue escalation.
- Maintain accurate records of research, follow-ups and client interaction.
- Proactively identify service issues with client-facing impact and bring them to the attention of the appropriate parties for the resolution.
- Initiate communication to the clients on complex asset-servicing matters.
- Provide timely and professional responses to all inquiries.
- Keep Team Supervisor informed as to the daily work progress and status of the requests.
- Keep Team Supervisor updated with regard to project progress.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with relevant colleagues in service support departments and contacts in the Donor Sites.
- Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior.
- Demonstrate good time organizational skills in order to meet deadlines relating to projects and daily work.
- Adhere to clean desk policy and thorough record keeping.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong knowledge of asset-servicing and global custody operational processes and systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal with global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences.
- Numeracy/literacy skills.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office.
- Very good English required.
- Analytical mindset – competent in problem solving.
- Strong organizational and communications skills as well as team orientation.
- Ability to operate under pressure with time-sensitive deadlines.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Higher education (or student) with an economic or other profile with experience in general accounting, or accounting and administration of investment funds.
Previous experience in fund administration preferred but not essential.
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.