MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
• Finance professional with 5+ years of experience with strong RTR or Cost Controlling knowledge is a must
• Team management experience is desirable
• Good coordination and liaising skills are a must
• Good communication skills – written and verbal
• Stakeholder management skills, especially dealing with senior stakeholders
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• Subsidized meals in company canteens;
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• Employee pension plan;
• Multisport program;
• Cafeteria program;
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Execute the strategy for Fixed Assets & Capex Project;
• Monitoring process and technology including UATs coordination;
• Coordinate with GPO team in case of questions related to Global Practices;
• Implement the agreed improvement initiatives;
• Deliver the agreed KPIs for the market cluster;
• Monitor and manage BPO performance, identify risks & issues for escalation, identify change requests or improvements including issue resolution support for the market cluster;
• Ensure that outsource and non-outsource process are properly handle in compliance with all US-GAAP, Statutory, Tax legislation, as well as PMI Finance Standard;
• Lead IBS retained organization locally within the market cluster and ensure development of capabilities in line with PMI competency framework;
• Take the market cluster ownership on the process to deliver specific audit requirements (both internal and external);
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.