MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We are building a true omni channel consumer care platform to provide a frictionless experience to consumers across all our touchpoints. This role will require working with teams from business partners, technology experts and process design experts from the Consumer services domain.
As a Solution Manager, you will need to ensure that Interaction Management requirements and priorities are evaluated consistently, documented accordingly, built to specifications, and implemented by the scrum teams within the timeline agreed with the business stakeholders.
You are relentless in your pursuit of excellence, even when that means challenging the status-quo. You are the champion of delivering solutions that meet the needs of the business design team and are loved by your users and customers (e.g. through user research or user-centric design). You’ll be acutely aware that transformation requires a ‘roll up the sleeves’ mentally.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 5+ years’ experience in Consumer Services/Care area for a large company;
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s – ideally in a business or IT related field;
• Demonstrated ability in building, launching and growing products;
• Experience working with interaction management solutions like Genesys/Twilio;
• Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external stakeholders;
• Dynamic, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals;
• Proven track record in fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environments;
• Organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively;
• Strong skills in communication, writing, and ability to collaborate cross-functionally;
• Professional scrum certification (Product owner, Scale, Agile Leadership) a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Build a solution vision and roadmap that supports business strategies; clearly articulating the expected business outcomes, timelines and accountabilities
• Deliver the agreed solution and scope through a prioritized backlog and intense collaboration with the scrum team
• Actively participate in ‘scrum of scrums’ ceremonies to align activities with the needs of the other scrum teams
• Lead the scrum team(s) and seek continuous improvement and long-term sustainability, ensuring that we can scale and deliver positive business outcomes
• Serve as the subject matter expert within the organization and as the primary point of contact for the business design team
• Be the ‘glue’ that brings the Global HQ, market, partners and supplier teams together
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.