Who we are looking for
A professional with prior experience in Fund Accounting environment who will join IMS UK EMEA Business Management client service team producing key client and internal reporting and meeting materials across multiple clients.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Client Service Operations Expert you will
- Liaise with colleagues within other SSC offices and divisions to ensure client and internal reporting deadlines are adhered to.
- Produce the monthly Key Performance Indicator reports.
- Produce monthly client invoice templates based on the agreed rate card.
- Produce quarterly Joint Steering Committee (JSC) Report.
- Produce quarterly Risk & Governance Committee Pack.
- Perform work independently within scope of established guidelines and according to specific procedures.
- Research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution.
- Escalate to onshore Client Service Team, where applicable.
- Monitor and review daily work to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
- Provide on the job training to staff so that there is adequate cover.
- Produce detailed procedures which identify risk and ensure there are appropriate mitigating controls in place. Recommend changes to operational processes where required.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Team player attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business related degree.
- Min. 3-4 years of relevant working experience, including 2 years in a Fund Accounting.
- Customer service experience.
- Very good working knowledge of Excel.
- Obtained or studying towards obtaining a professional accountancy qualification would be advantageous.
- Excellent English skills.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway