Purpose Of Role:
Participation in works of Health & Safety Team in all areas – training, reporting and management of H&S related issues.
- maintaining databases,
- managing external contractors,
- participating in risk assessment tasks,
- organizing regular fire drills,
- management and training of fire marshals and first aiders,
- reporting of H&S related incidents and issues,
- providing H&S trainings for Staff and Managers,
- participation in H&S Committee,
- other H&S related tasks.
Level Of Education:
- Higher education (master degree or engineer degree) in Health and Safety or postgraduate studies in Health and Safety;
- Health & Safety certificates preferred but not required.
Previous Level Of Experience:
Minimum 2 years of experience in Health & Safety department.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Very good English;
- Strong communication and organization skills;
- Good knowledge of H&S regulations.
1. As relates to Employee’s job related task and duties Employee is responsible towards his direct Superior.
2. All issues with which Employee turns to the one level up Manager should have been discussed with his direct Superior.
3. Employee has the right to appeal from every decision of his direct Superior to the one level up Manager.
Employee’s responsibility rules
1. Employee is made accountable for all his job duties and State Street’s property entrusted to him.
2. Employee's responsibility concerns at equal degree entrusted duties, decisions taken and the initiative required at the given position.
3. Employee is responsible at equal degree for decisions taken and not taken when the situation requires that.
4. Employee commits not to disclose any information that might be considered as confidential for the Employer.
5. Employee is obliged to comply with all regulations and procedures concerning Health and Safety, environmental protection and company's directions in this domain.
6. Employee does his best to make the work environment and culture safe for him and his colleagues.