Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
This is a superb opportunity to be a part exciting project and drive improvements in BD to ensure that internal customers around Europe a getting an outstanding level of service!
Currently, we are seeking an HR Specialist with English and German who will join our Data Management team (employee life-cycle from hire to retire) to provide support for our employees across Europe by completing documentation and inquiry handling via multiple channels of communication.
This is a fixed-term role until 30.06.2023 with a possibility to extend the contract or join another team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- HR administration and inquiry handling for employees across Europe
- Preparing necessary documents for employees
- Managing e-signature process
- Entering and maintaining correctness of employee records in Workday
- Coordinating multiple parties in HR processes
- Supports ad hoc projects and task as needed
- Close working collaborations across the region
To be successful in this role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Advanced command of English and German
- Experience in HR support (especially in the Hire To Retire scope)
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Ability to pay close attention to details and use time optimally
- Multi-tasking capabilities to manage several caseloads
- Continuous improvement mindset, previous experience in HR projects, or drive to do so would be ideal
- Be confident, proactive and self-motivated and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Enjoy an environment that focuses on constant improvement, on personal and professional development and efficiency. You will be motivated by understanding how your work affects the overall goals of the company
We will provide you with:
- The complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support, and a possibility to share knowledge and standard methodologies
- Ongoing development opportunities in a multinational environment that will encourage you to grow professionally and personally
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Why join us?
A career at BD means that you are part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here you can fulfill your life’s purpose through the work that you do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/