About the job
Join us as the Cash Management Senior Accountant, and you'll become a vital part of our company. As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.
Turning activities into business opportunities
Fueled by your passion and dedication you'll contribute to the service and performance culture within Cash Management team. After all, we've got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do.
Your main focus will be:
• Daily monitoring of external and internal bank statements
• Daily and monthly bank accounts reconciliation
• Execution of manual payments
• Electronic payment file processing
• Monthly interest calculation and revaluation of In-House-Cash accounts
• Market data management
• Optimisation of external bank account structure
• Bank fees management
• Account opening and KYC process handling
• Standardization and automation of In-House-Cash processes
• Creation and maintenance of process documentation
Another important part of your job will be team cooperation in order to improve processes, participating in cross-department projects and other accounting tasks as requested by the executive.
Who are you?
To be successful in this role you need to be willing to learn and invest your time and energy to understand new pat-terns and business areas. Your detail orientation, communication skills, ability to work under time pressure and team orientation go hand by hand with holistic under-standing of processes.
• You are holding a degree in finance, accounting, banking or similar
• Professional experience of accounting or finance processes in SSC/ BPO organization.
• You have at least 2-3 years of experience in one of the transactional accounting areas, strong knowledge about end-to-end process.
• You’ve done your homework and are familiar with In-House-Cash activities and banking products, you know how you can use your up to date experience, your analytical skills
• Strong Excel and other Office applications
• Experience with SAP In-House-Cash Module would be an asset.