Who we are looking for
We are looking for a professional who will join the IMS Client Services Middle Office team. This role will require project management skills and prior client facing experience as well as excellent communication skills.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Client Service Operations Expert you will
- Focus on inquiries management, client governance, metrics production and external client applications technical support;
- Work co-operatively with other Client Services groups in different locations and time zones;
- Participate in client meetings and service calls;
- Develop and support critical internal relationships with dependent units, clients, cross functional operational colleagues and global counterparts;
- Support process improvement opportunities where required and participate in strategic projects where necessary;
- Manage client queries and escalations, follow up with internal teams;
- Produce various KPI & MIS metrics;
- Support team members with more difficult tasks.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills, ability to handle second level escalation;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills;
- Highly self-motivated and detail oriented;
- Ability to work with third-party Senior management and to work collaboratively.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Economics, Science or Engineering;
- Min. 3-4 years of relevant working experience; prior experience in fund accounting will be an advantage;
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products and various markets requirements;
- Excellent understanding associated settlement risk and potential financial and reputational exposure;
- Prior client facing experience;
- Very good working knowledge of Excel;
- Excellent English skills, ability to explain technical topics.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway