Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
What you will do:
- Work with APAC Ops (China, East Asia and Japan, Pacific and India), and China and India Hub teams to operationalize Winning Launches processes and EcoStruxure Architecture solutions
- Enhance offer launches by piloting new and improved methods of tracking, communicating, measuring and managing launches with the Ops team.
- Ensure Local Launch Leader owners are identified for Hero launches
- Lead effort, along with local Operations, to implement AMSP, the Local Launch Playbook, digital readiness, ELLA v2, and Dashboard to Win for Hero Offers
- Evaluate establishment of specific global or regional launch windows and work with Operations teams to map Hero launches to launch windows.
- Elevate the Launch Leader Role by working with Ops to provide options and recommendations and collaborate on an implementation plan.
- Organize Winning Launches training and be its trainer
- Generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer retention and drive growth.
- Animate launch leaders’ community and maintain Winning Launches portal
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- At least 10 years of experience in project management and/or product marketing roles
- Strong Knowledge of project management tools/processes
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Experience in Offer Marketing preferred
- Technical background a plus
- Prefer prior knowledge of offer launches
- Able to work on flexible and irregular hours
- Experience in developing and executing integrated offer launch plans
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong inter-personal and influence skills
- Excellent consultant and presentation skills
- High degree of initiative and pro-active approach
- Team Player and collaborator across functions and regions
- Strong project management skills & ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Passionate about on-going learning as it pertains to marketing and customers, and ability to apply that learning
- Digitally Savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel, PPT & Teams
If you would like to have:
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
… Share your CV with us.
Benefits we offer: