Data Management Expert in Multichannel Management & Digitization
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Would you like to play a key role in the development of our data management eco system? Are you excited about creating value by enabling data quality and clear definition of data for the business? Do you want to further develop your career in the direction of data management?
We are looking for a self-driven Expert in the area of data management to drive and coordinate the implementation of Data Management and Data Governance for UBS Switzerland.
• Interact with internal stakeholder and drive the identification and definition of our most important data elements, continuously extending the scope of data under management, ensuring data quality and simplicity of data usage
• Analyze systems and data flows from a data management perspective
• Drive divisional requirements engineering for our common data governance platform and respective user acceptance testing
• Drive data maintenance processes and act as a single point of contact for groups of data owners
• Support the continuous data strategy implementation and development
• Foster a culture of data centricity and data quality
You’ll be working in the Multichannel Management & Digitization team in our Wroclaw office. Within MM&D, the Core Banking team and the Chief Data Office department manage a wide range of projects and provide analytical capabilities and subject matter expertise to identify impact and solutions for Wealth Management/Personal and Corporate Banking.
• Higher education (degree from a University, preferably in Business Administration / Banking & Finance / Science ), ideally in combination with a strong IT background
• Minimum 4 years of work experience in a consultancy with financial services experience or at a financial institution - Previous wealth management and/or retail banking experience advantageous
• Experience in Data Management & Data Governance
• Thorough understanding of change management processes related to IT solutions. Highly experienced in project management, ideally in combination with Business Analysis for complex solution domains, at the interface between business and IT.
• Strong analytical skills, systemic thinker – proposing out-of the box solutions
• Strong communication (verbally and written – incl. profound slide writing skills), organizational and conceptual skills
• Able to cope with a dynamic and changing environment within a Matrix Organization and agile set-ups
• Excellent MS Office skills, especially profound MS PowerPoint and MS Excel knowledge
• Excellent English skills (verbally and written) – German is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.