Senior Financial Reporting Specialist (Change Analyst)
Job Reference #
Are you independent and self-driven? Do you have strong project management skills, sharp analytical skills and are not afraid to challenge? Do you like to help driving forward the digitalization of Finance?
We’re looking for a finance reporting specialist acting as change analyst to:
• Act as interface between CFO and IT
• Gather and challenge business requirements in cooperation with CFO
• Contribute to the development of innovative and user-friendly reporting products
• Independently create business specifications and user documentation
• Perform user acceptance testing
• Provide trainings to CFO and business users
• Collaborate with IT business analysts to drive the delivery within an agile framework
• Provide status updates to stakeholders on various management levels
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management and Switzerland Reporting Environment team at Fabryczna Office Park in Krakow.
The team consists of seven people, six of them are located in Zurich/ Switzerland.
We have a global mandate and are responsible for implementing change to the GWM and P&C MI platform and for driving the digitalization of senior management reporting.
Check here to see what it's like to work in Finance in Poland.
• Degree in Finance/Economics/ Business Informatics or similar field
• 3 – 5 years of experience within the financial industry
• Experience as business project lead is of advantage
• Ability to communicate complex matters clearly and easily to understand
• Inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• Affinity to IT
• Conscientious and focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
• Interlinked thinking and structured way of working
• High degree of initiative and ownership
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.