Digital Business Analyst
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you have a passion for portal design and improving the employee experience? Can you work with a diverse range of HR and IT stakeholders to make sure we’re aligned on our project goals and focused on enhancing the employee experience (EX)? Want to join our creative and dynamic team?
We are looking for a digital business analyst role with web design (HTML) skills and employee experience skills to join our Digital HR Experience team within HR Digital Transformation & Analytics (DTA) to:
• proactively assist the team with its day-to-day tasks, such as project reporting, requirements (user stories) gathering, writing user stories, creating backlog prioritizations;
• work on the HR portal design and support the knowledge management strategy;
• manage and maintain the HR portal technical development, including HTML and web design;
• help drive content migration from current HR solution into the new ServiceNow platform
• help coordinate multiple stakeholder engagements, such as setting up meetings/group sessions, preparing and distributing documents, taking meeting minutes and following up as required;
• support the team, and in particular the employee experience (EX) coordinator, with setting up EX sessions, help run them, take notes and help produce the report out content;
• support the team with its digitization roadmap and with the team’s reporting responsibilities.
You will be working in the Digital Transformation and Analytics (DTA) Digital HR Experience team that supports Human Resources with its digital transformation. We work closely with numerous stakeholders across UBS, HR and IT, including HRSD’s Interstellar project.
We strive to improve the HR experience for all UBS employees. We do this by improving HR’s knowledge sharing culture, and by integrating and automating HR processes in a new and improved HR portal. That’s where we’ll need your help!
• be a supportive team player, reliable and proactive;
• apply agile work and project management principles;
• be proficient with Office 365 Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint;
• adapt and learn fast, and be able to get up to speed quickly with technology and technical jargon (ServiceNow, HR applications, etc.);
• be technically minded (with web development and/or HTML experience as a plus)
• have the ability to act as a liaison between HR and IT teams;
• have interest in supporting the deployment and analysis of employee experience surveys and focus groups;
• be able to put together a slide deck (PowerPoint) quickly for stakeholder meetings;
• be a good listener and be able to put feedback into practice;
• work self-directed and autonomous, if needed;
• help develop technical innovations;
• support the team with internal and external best practice in the digitization area;
• have fantastic communication and stakeholder management skills;
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.