Project Manager - IB Credit Risk Change
Job Reference #
Do you have a flair for leading projects?
You will have the opportunity to work on some of our most strategic Programs as a business Project Manager (PM). Our projects span across all business divisions and functions.
We're looking for an experienced Project Manager to:
• face off to internal clients, including Wealth Management, Investment Bank, Asset Management and Corporate Center
• lead the planning and delivery of strategic projects and/or programs, including complex front-to-back Risk, Finance, Regulatory, Transformation and new business topics
• develop strong relationships with all project/program stakeholders and prospective internal clients and partner with IT, Business Architecture and Analysts, and PMO
• manage all aspects of the project including statement of work, scope, schedule, resources, budget, project plan, action logs, meeting minutes and governance, and project reporting tools
• drive workshops and host progress meetings and Program Management and Steering Committees with senior management
• manage risk by proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies as well as driving risk remediation
You will be working in the Group Risk Control Change Team in Krakow, a driven team of professionals. GRC Change provides critical business Programs and Projects with enhanced execution capabilities.
• previous experience working in a PM capacity
• accomplished generalist willing to work across different project domains
• a university degree and at least 3+ years of project management experience within financial services
• strong analytical background, attention to detail
• ability to adapt and network across a global organization, to work well within a team, and to present well to stakeholders
• previous experience in leading project teams preferably in the banking industry
• knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Business Transformation, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Remediation, Finance, Target Operating Model Design, and/or Business Process Management
• highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organization
• a self-starter, a strong communicator, team-oriented, able to build relationships at all levels and across a global organization
• assertive and comfortable to operate as a PM across different domains and topic specialties
• proactive, prepared to face new challenges daily, eager to learn quickly and solve complex problems
• detail and process orientated with structured, organized, and methodical planning skills enabling you to execute deliverables on time and within budget
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.