MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As a Procurement Category Executive you will develop, in collaboration with Procurement Category Manager, a category management plan for Global Mobility category by assessing industry, market, economic factors and internal business requirements.
You will be in charge of worldwide implementation of the category plan and selection of the appropriate sourcing strategies as well as build different scenarios, recommend a negotiation plan and pre-align these with Internal Stakeholders to ensure adherence to outcome & smooth execution.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A candidate with University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Procurement fields of study;
• Solid experience in Human Resources, Global Mobility, International Assignments areas;
• Solid experience in Procurement Category Management / Strategic Sourcing area in an international environment preferred;
• Excellent command of English (other European languages would be an advantage);
• Proficiency in using MS Office, particularly in MS Excel;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Very good interpersonal skills and customer-centric approach;
• Ability to influence decisions and create good relation with Stakeholders up to Senior Management;
• Proactive approach and ability to work independently;
• Ability to adapt to fast changing environment and management of the priorities.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• Subsidized meals in company canteens;
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• Employee pension plan;
• Multisport program;
• Cafeteria program;
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Management of end to end Suppliers spend in the Categories including delivery of the contribution targets;
• Performance of the strategic RFx, leading negotiation with strategic suppliers and contracts preparation ensuring delivery of the right quality at the most competitive market price;
•Management of the relation with strategic suppliers (SRM) including running the segmentation of your supplier base, definition of the governance and escalation model, implementation of the KPI agreement with performance incentives;
• Collaboration with Internal Stakeholders to gain a clear understanding of their needs and requirements in order to align the Category Strategy with business drivers and priorities (Demand management);
• Actively seeking for new market insights to provide value and innovation in the Mobility category (Market intelligence);
• Collaboration with PMI affiliates and other global Procurement Centers worldwide (maintenance of the network);
• Inputting and maintaining data in procurement related tools and applications in compliance with PMI policies & practices;
• Occasional travels.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.