MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Students or university graduates with a Bachelor’s or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation,
• Candidates with excellent communication and organization skills who are eager to lean,
• Candidates with a very good level of written and oral English,
• Confident candidates who will be able to deal with affiliates globally and provide them with top-notch customer service,
• Previous work experience in a multinational environment would be a strong asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• An opportunity to engage with stakeholders and partners and provide our services globally – you will be working in English with colleagues from around the world,
• A chance to see the nature of a corporate world and work in a multinational environment with a team of experts,
• An internship for the duration of at least 6 months that can be extended up to 12 months.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• You will get to understand the overall concept of the company, including its brand, goals,
• You will become familiar with information research, process design, digital mindset, six sigma etc.,
• You will rotate through our divisions of responsibility and provide ideas to grow and improve the business (you will be allocated to projects to support various parts of execution),
• You will accept designated, business-focused projects to research, propose ideas and solutions, and present a final project during your internship,
• You will provide suggestions to teams on improving service and internal processes,
• You will learn and become proficient in internal software systems.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.