Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
As (Junior) Vendor Care Specialist with Italian the person will be responsible to update vendors/suppliers in regards to payment queries, resolve payment issues, reply to emails, receive phone calls. Based on the knowledge training received, the person will be working on payment information from the SAP system and other BD tools used for Accounts Payables.
Additionally, your day to day activities will be:
- Support for the team in any issues related to invoice status, cooperating with other Teams on daily basis, especially Vendor Master Data Team to ensure accurate bank details are set up in the system
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors and Vendors in relation to day-to-day operations. Co-operate with the other operational teams of the EUSSC to guarantee customer focus and meet customer requirements.
- Ensure that internal and SOX controls are performed in order to guarantee full compliance.
- Participate in project(s) to support the implementation of new business developments, in order to facilitate the success of the project by bringing in his/her day-to-day experience in the accounting area.
- Continuously improve his/her functional and technical knowledge to guarantee a high level of accomplishment of the job.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proficient English and Italian at level B2 or C1 is a requirement
- 1-2 years of professional experience in the area of accounting & payments (AP/GL processes) or in a large international business environment within a matrix organization and experience is a plus
- Additionally, we require a good understanding of finance and accounting principles, SAP knowledge is highly appreciated
- Good interpersonal skills
- Dedication to Teamwork, pro-activeness, improvements driver
- Analytical skills with high attention to details
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/