Trade & Export Finance Specialist
Job Reference #
Would you like to help us enhance our client experience, now and for the future? Are you client orientated with high risk awareness? Do you have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced team? Are you looking for a role with a global organization?
In Group Operations we are the experts in how the firm operates. Our vision is to always enhance the client experience now and for the future. To succeed our people must:
• Put clients first. Build a high level of trust and partnership with our clients
• Deliver excellence in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
• Drive the organization forward by working with purpose and passion
We’re looking for a Trade & Export Finance Specialists to:
• Execute the processes and controls you are responsible for in a timely, accurate and compete manner
• Understand the risks associated with your business and function
• Always have a clear picture of the clients you are serving
You’ll be working in the Trade Finance Team in Wroclaw: We are responsible for the accurate and timely processing of standard and non-standard transactions in the Trade & Export Finance area. This includes collaborating closely with our Swiss colleagues and other internal partners as well as external clients. Your key objective will be the handling of bank guarantees and documentary collections transactions for internationally operating clients.
We are looking for candidates who are:
• Able to think creatively, flexibly, and logically to solve problems
• Fluent in English (very good written German, French or Italian is a plus)
• Detail oriented and able to work effectively under time pressure
• Solid users of MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel
• Have experience in Trade Finance or knowledge of bank or import/export business or forwarding
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.