Junior Data Analyst
Business management, administration and support, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about making data speak? Do you know how to come with creative ideas to visualize data? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- run and maintain data processes using Python that source and transform data from multiple sources into combined data sets access through Tableau dashboards for transparent management reporting,
- support the monitoring of key risk metrics,
- analyze data for trend and root cause analysis.
You’ll be working in the Asset Management Business Risk Management team in Krakow We manage and enhance the Front to Back Risk Framework. In this role, you will work closely with the Business Risk Management (BRM) team, business management teams and control functions across Asset Management and our company to ensure business, operational and staff risks are assessed, and issues are appropriately reported and are sustainably remediated.
– preferably a banking or economics education (banking traineeship, or a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline)
– strong computer skills, including a relevant experience with Tableau software and Python or any similar BI software
– strong analytical skills
– a highly organized and detail-orientated person with a right-first-time approach
– team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently
– fluent in English, both verbal and written
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.