PMO Financial Analyst
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you comfortable working with numbers? Are you detailed oriented couple with the ability to gather data and preparing financial reports for various stakeholders, including Senior Management? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? Do you know how to solve problems?
We are looking for someone with:
• strong knowledge of month-end closing processes and reporting activities (eg. accrual posting/analysis, cost re-bookings, cost allocations)
• demonstrated experience in analytical, problem-solving and reporting skills; comfortable with data sourcing and management of multiple data sources for reporting
• ability to ensure high data quality delivery and accurateness in senior management overviews, reports and communications
• have had exposure to database reporting or other reporting solutions
• skilled at multi-tasking; meeting recurring deadlines while balancing ad-hoc requests, supporting stakeholders at different levels of the organization
• interested in changing status quo; has a desire to work on special financial reporting change projects, process optimization exercises and other change initiatives
• proactive, self-managed individual with good time management abilities wishing to be part of a dynamic onshore/nearshore team
You’ll be working in the PMO Practice team located in Krakow Poland. PMO Practice is the partner of choice for the firm used in delivering change and is the home of passionate change professionals. We take responsibility for delivering change successfully and we own and apply proven methods as well as tools that are used across the organization. After joining our team you will use your experience and the combination of our established standards, processes and tools in order to provide differentiated services to our clients. You will partner with one of UBS's strategic program portfolios playing a key role in helping them successfully drive and deliver change.
• 1-2 years' experience in Finance or Finance related role
• bachelor or master degree in Finance, Mathematics, IT or related analytical field
• strong communication skills, written and spoken English
• experience working with financials systems and structures
• comfortable with manipulation of large amounts of data
• advance technical skills; Excel, Power Point.
• Tableau experience is consider as an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.