Principal React Developer (IB Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We are looking for React engineer to join AMC IT team which develop Actively Managed Certificates app, an award-winning product offered by the bank on Neo* platform.
We are looking for someone who can:
– be a part of a scrum team working on delivering business value through software
– implement and deliver high quality software solutions
– demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with trading desk and other teams in the bank
– understand business requirements and translate them into the code
– design, build and maintain efficient reusable code
– perform unit/integration/functional/non-functional testing
– provide technical directions and system architecture
* You can read more about Neo and AMC here: https://www.ubs.com/global/en/investment-bank/ubs-neo/equities-trading/equity-derivatives.html
We're Derivatives & Solutions Technology team and we're currently 1,100 technologists developing applications covering: pricing, quoting, order execution, risk management and trade lifecycle processing for the Global Markets Derivatives & Solutions business. We are made up of five teams that deliver the solutions, platforms and services that support various UBS business areas, provide next-generation valuation and risk management capabilities and significantly simplify the technology operating environment front-to-back.
– Knowledge, understanding and experience of: functional programming, REST APIs, real-time data-streaming and messaging systems, git, gitlab & jira, agile development processes, automation technologies for testing and other purposes
It would be beneficial for you to have:
– experience demonstrating new development features to senior stakeholders
– experience with cloud platform (Azure) and containerization technology (Docker)
– investment banking domain knowledge is a big plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.