Data Protection Office – Junior Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you risk averse but risk aware? Do you specialize in records management? We are looking for someone like that to:
• support data privacy risk assessments for international transfers of personal data (intragroup as well as to third parties) including data flow analysis and definition of risk mitigating measures
• prepare data privacy risk reports for internal and external recipients
• coordinate senior management alignment and review meetings
• support the efficient operation of the Data Protection Office tools
• assist the implementation of Data Protection Office Processes
• support communication and reporting to data protection supervisory authorities
The Data Protection Office organizationally positioned with Corporate Center Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) is led by the Group Data Protection Officer (Group DPO), with a mandate to ensure UBS' adherence to data protection law and regulations and maintain the Data Protection. The team you will work with covers Data Protection for the US and Canada as well as voice recording, communications and social media. To fulfill its mandate, the Group Data Protection Office works closely with key stakeholders across the UBS organization.
You are an enthusiastic professional looking to contribute to UBS' management of data privacy matters affecting our clients and employees. You have analytical skills and understanding of the financial services industry. Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills enable you to communicate to key stakeholders.
• professional background in relevant area, including Compliance, Legal, Audit or Business Consulting
• at least 5 years relevant working experience; prior experience in data privacy laws and practice, or related area is a plus
• prior experience as a Business Analyst is a plus
• strong command of Microsoft Office applications
• excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• driven, a self-starter and have a proven ability to organize own work in a dynamic working environment and delivering on different topics within agreed timelines
• committed to high quality delivery, with attention to detail
• analytical with ability to quickly grasp new concepts and translate into concrete actions and outcomes
• a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
• fluent in English, other languages is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.