Project Officer, T&R Innovation Lab
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you thrive on fast paced projects when time is running and quick solutions are needed? Are you interested in providing project management services whilst exploring new and innovative ways of working? Do you want to learn the UBS way of project management whilst contributing to the successful delivery of our strategic change agenda? If the answer is yes, please read more about your typical responsibilities:
– support the program manager in various aspects of project management, such as tracking of milestones and costs according to the guidelines outlined in the Project Management Framework
– lead projects, pilots or workstreams
– coordinate the production of project status reports for various project streams
– track issues, risks and project change requests
– closely collaborate with the HR Strategic Change Programs team and other stakeholders across the globe
– support the preparation of program meetings and steering committee presentations
- Support the T&R Innovation Lab with exploring new and innovative ways of providing our core services
You’ll be working in a truly international team within the HR Talent & Recruiting and gain first-hand experience in large scale cross-functional projects.
– good understanding of Project Management Office (PMO) services
– analytical mind, advanced user skills in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and MS Excel
- experience in project management / project management office is an advantage
- fluent in English
– you love working independently in a cross functional, international environment and have strong relationship building skills
– you are flexible in dealing with shifting timelines and priorities and apply common sense
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
– flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
– diligent with a high level of attention to details
– customer and service-minded, with a pragmatic attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.