Assets Static Data Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you client-driven? Do you know how financial instruments work? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Act as a Subject Matter Expert for handling and processing Static Data and Pricing for Financial Products
– Maintenance of securities data
- Quality control of securities data & prices
– Be responsible for the life cycle of financial instrument information
– Investigations and support
- Collection, update and corrections of financial instruments prices
- Run of exception reports and checks
- Maintenance and update of price providers
- Reply to investigation and support for trade processing
– Update and communicate policies , processes and procedures concerning the unit
You’ll be working in the WM Operations Processing Team in Wrocław. You will be in close collaboration with all departments within Wealth Management in Europe. Team is operating between 8:00am and 6pm (work on shift pattern).
– a university degree Banking, Economics or Finance and strong experience in a similar function in the financial sector
– strong analytical skills
– great organizational skills
– totally focused on client service and team collaboration
– motivated, self-directed and committed
– fluent in English (knowledge of German and/or French is considered as an asset)
– comfortable with IT systems
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.