Digital Transformation Specialist
Digital, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about transformational topics and having the chance to make an impact? Do you have flair for understanding business processes and analyzing / optimizing? Would you like to support managing the planning and implementation phases of a large automation project? We're looking for someone like you to:
• perform project administration activities as per UBS standards (such as preparing status reports as part of project monitoring and control processes, supporting project lead in operational tasks)
• support assessing and optimizing front-to-back business processes with a view to driving efficiencies with new technologies / workflow tools
• act as deputy of lead programmer regarding coding tasks for selected IT systems
You will be working in the Digitization & Automation team, which is part of the Operating Office within the Products organization of UBS Asset Management. You will be located in Krakow. The team is focusing – in close collaboration with the Process & Regulatory Management unit – on digitizing and automatizing front to back key processes around product development and management. In addition, the team will work in partnership with the Project Management & IT Demand Management to ensure a coordinated delivery of the IT portfolio as well as support project management and developing of adjunct (workflow) tools within Products.
• academic degree or equivalent (business management, computer science, engineering, or related field preferred)
• 2-3 years consulting experience is a plus, preferably in the financial services industry
• solid project management / PMO as well as organizational skills
• strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as presenting findings in a concise and understandable manner
• ability to act swiftly under pressure, prioritize, and adapt to changing priorities
• strong programming skills in R and familiarity with the package Shiny; good knowledge of VBA, SQL, and (basic) Java Script is a plus
• fluency in English; German is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.