Business Risk & Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong team of change professionals? You can turn data into words? Do you know how to work well within a team to develop and deliver solutions? Do you have a know-how how to analyze data and produce reports?
If so, than we are precisely looking for a versatile candidate like you, to:
– Support various types of risk management related processes,
– Collect and prepare data and materials for decision-making forums and supporting execution of agreed actions,
– Be responsible for daily, weekly and monthly regulatory reporting
– Provide various types of regular and ad-hoc analysis and assessments for operational risk & performance related topics,
– Actively monitor metrics and indicators in order to identify potential hot spots,
– Take part in various improvement and remediation processes to decrease potential risks across the bank,
– Organize and host meetings, draft workshop presentations and run training sessions
– Improve efficiency of existing processes related to the risk and performance monitoring, come up with ideas and proactively challenge the status quo
You will be working in the Control Tower team based in Wroclaw which supports Global Wealth Management Operations. The team collaborates closely with the central management team and the different processing teams in Poland and across Europe. It is an exciting opportunity to get acquainted with highly interesting topics as well as to get broad exposure across the organization, including at senior management level. This role will provide the opportunity to grow and to expand your knowledge as well as your network across various areas within Global Wealth Management Operations.
– Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Business Administration, Economics, Finance)
– Minimum 2 years of professional experience, ideally in Banking Operations space
– Understanding of Risk Management concepts and their implementation in practice
– Strong analytical thinking combined with the ability to generate meaningful management reports
– Excellent organization skills and a pragmatic approach
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint at a competent level
– Fluency in English, so that you could communicate easily with senior stakeholders
– Team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently
– Self-driven and pro-active in taking new initiatives and carrying them through completion
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.