CLM Automation Business Analyst – IB Ops CLM
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
- management of application book of work, understanding business priorities and liaising with development team leads to align functional delivery
- support of Automation and AI deliveries in CLM working in a specialized pod to help deliver Automation and AI technology use cases across the CLM front to back flow
- collaborate across IB CLM Ops, IT and partnering with other teams in hybrid model to help deliver Automation and digital AI technologies
- identify user requirements by working with a number of key individuals from the business and IT, producing high-level business requirements and liaising with development to take these through to a detailed functional specification in JIRA
- contribute to projects being on schedule and meeting client needs by being responsible for demand pipeline, define priority items etc.
- manage business testing through the quality assurance team for key projects., seek stakeholders signoffs
- build relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues in all regions
Client Lifecycle Management team is part of the IB Operations function within Group Technology in UBS and is dedicated to providing data that is a critical enabler to the various businesses and logistics functions across the Bank, providing a central source of high quality reference data (including Client, Account, SSI, Instrument, Issuer, Pricing, Book, Product and Calendar) to those functions within the UBS Group.
You'll be a Business Analyst working with a global team to deliver Automation use cases and the development of digital Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies for business
– 5 years plus experience working across multiple teams and functions to ensure alignment
– ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– excellent writing and communication skills
– experience of managing projects that span change in multiple front/middle-office systems and teams
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile methodology
– first-hand experience in creating functional / business requirements specifications
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– knowledge of Investment Bank/Financial Services (preferable)
- knowledge of Automation and Business Intelligence solutions on tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, Automation Anywhere and Artificial Intelligence (preferable)
- Understanding on ETL tools and Data warehouses also beneficial
– go getter, who sets tough targets and a plan to achieve them
– great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
– team player, working with a globally distributed team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.