IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you inquisitive, creative and able to capture and balance the needs of the business with the user experience? We're looking for an IT Business Analyst with UX experience to:
* Conduct information gathering activities such as surveying, analyzing and evaluating processes products and services, by using a variety of internal and/or external data
* Determine required solutions and assist in implementations
* Document "as is" and "to be" processes and business requirements documents
* Supporting project management tasks in the areas of quality control and project management
* Coordinate the work of more junior analysts
* Recommend improvements, solutions and respective implementation plans
* Specify working products along defined principles, guidelines and modeling processes using the appropriate tools
* Reconciling requirements with different stakeholders and ensures communication and traceability
* Supporting the business engineer by describing and defining the business processes including the (organizational) structures involved
* Elicit, analyze, negotiating, validate and communicate requirements and their respective impact on different stakeholders
* Identify and document the main stakeholders and other sources (e.g. existing systems, regulations) for functional and non-functional requirements
* Create product / solution design prototypes to UBS branding standards and work with developers to successfully implement
You'll be joining a team of IT business analysts in ISE Networks. The team elicits requirements and creates UX designs working with various global stakeholders to help automate processes and systems so we can work more efficiently.
We work with various stakeholders around the globe
* 5+ years doing IT business analysis
* 3+ years BA UX design specialty using applicable tools (e.g. Axure RP), etc.
* Works well with others, communicative, perceptive, analytical, intuitive.
* Very good English writing and speaking skills
* Familiarity with Networking technologies (e.g. routing, switching, firewalls, load balancers), Database (JSON,- CouchDB, MongoDB), programming languages (e.g. Python), Other automation tools (Kafka, NSO, Ansible)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.