C# Business Developer
Information Technology (IT), Outsourcing / Offshoring, Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you know how to develop applications that exceed expectations? Do you have a knack for technology and love to see it solving business problems? We’re looking for someone like you to:
• design, develop and maintain prototypes and business-owned applications front-to-back
• drive the solution lifecycle from requirements specification to implementation, ensuring that the solution fits its intended purpose from a functional, technical, and quality perspective
• collaborate with our business partners on an ongoing basis to understand their needs and priorities as well as to pro-actively manage expectations, timelines and resolution of issues
• contribute widely to establish and promote best practices and pro-actively investigating and proposing new technologies for use within the team
Investment Platforms is part of the UBS Wealth Management S&I COO organization. We are responsible for the platforms and processes underpinning the value proposition of our discretionary and advisory mandate solutions along the whole investment value chain. As a business solution engineer with Investment Mandates Platforms, we work closely with our stakeholders from CIO Global Investment Management to analyze, create and maintain innovative prototypes and applications to improve and support the end-to-end investment process.
• university degree or equivalent, preferably with focus on information technology
• previous experience as software developer and excellent programming skills in C#
• practical experience in data modelling and databases, e.g., SQL
• general interest in investment management topics, experience is a plus
• motivation to work closely with business end users and design / adapt applications to their needs
• a self-starter, able to create new solutions independently
• capable to think out of the box and analytically
• adaptable, able to work across teams, functions, topics and regions
• fluent in English (oral and written)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.