Junior Risk Control Specialist Model Oversight & Governance
Job Reference #
Do you have a strong analytical and problem solving mind-set and want to contribute towards building out a robust oversight & governance framework within the Model Oversight & Governance function at UBS? Are you interested in data analytics? Given the significant growth in use of models across UBS globally in the past years, you will be joining one of the most dynamic governance functions in the Group.
We are looking for someone like that to be integral to the growth of the Model Oversight & Governance Team and its service offering.
• Support the maintenance & enhancement of the model risk oversight & governance framework, producing high quality, value-adding model risk assessments around key performance metrics as well as status updates on the model risk control environment
• supporting model risk reporting to key stakeholders including senior management, governance boards & committees as well as to external auditors and regulators.
You will be part of the Model Oversight & Governance team, who are responsible globally for the design & maintenance of the model risk control framework including policies, committee & working groups as well as model risk reporting.
• quantitative academic or business administration degree
• interest in model risk management as well as in roles & responsibilities of an oversight & governance function
• high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of other analytical/reporting tools (e.g. Tableau) / process automation beneficial
• ability to work under tight deadlines in a team and to help create an open and participative environment with effective team work and communication
• highest level of integrity and professionalism
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.