Platform Technical Specialist - 6 months contract
Business management, administration and support, Client advisory / Relationship management, Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
• providing support for selected team's activities related to E2E Sourcing Compliance Process acting as an expert in the specific area of service expertise, or managing small project
• gather business requirements, transform them into system requirements and functional specifications
• support the deployment of new solutions & fixed in production, enhancements for the platform, be the bridge between the business and IT, create project/process documentation, testing
• solve process problems with elegant technical solutions, cooperate with stakeholders globally to understand their needs and provide support
• discover areas of customer experience that can be automated
• work on technical improvements to achieve time and material benefits
• challenge inconsistent processes, data presenting in the tool, ensuring high data quality and clean up activities and be able to propose workable improvements
• conduct analysis on a large data repositories: extract data from various data sources, consolidate, clean and analyze dependencies
Group Corporate Services – Platforms & Shared Services team in Krakow - Kraków (Fabryczna Office Park) is supporting processes, projects and tools used globally by UBS's Group Corporate Service function. You will liaise with UBS functions in redesigning processes / tools and maintenance of those aiming at high quality management information and services.
This role will require you to cooperating with and regularly report to senior management. By joining our team, you will be constantly challenged to develop innovative solutions. This will enhance both your technical and business capabilities.
• educated in Economics, IT, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Business Administration or Project Management
• experience in an international environment
• strong analytical skills with attention to details, high degree of accuracy, competent technical skills and experience in driving changes
• knowledge of JIRA, SAP Ariba or experience in testing is an asset
• experience in documenting processes and changes
• ability to think outside of the box with problem solving mind set, learn and adapt to fast changing business needs and requirements
• very good English, both spoken and written
• well organized with strong sense of ownership who is able to drive things forward, pro-active, detail-oriented, forward-thinking, output-driven, open, fast learner, willing to develop within the role, dedicated to leading organizational and cultural change
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.