IT Service Management Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a highly motivated and analytically strong person? Do you like analyzing complex situations and presenting them in an easy and understandable way?
If so, we are looking for someone like that to:
• business management in charge of supporting execution of business management deliverables & strategic projects in the area of WM&PC Technology
• drive business analysis and identify opportunities to increase efficiencies whilst keeping track of service delivery and quality
• establish close relationships with other IT streams and business stakeholders within Global Wealth Management and Swiss bank
• act as interface for Operating Management to provide transparency and providing actionable insights to the Technology Management Team
• expertise in accounting, costing, service management
You’ll be working in the Operating Management Team, which is in the orchestrating the day to day Business Management needs and Logistics, driving our Operating Model Evolution, providing Transparency for Performance Management and managing the Financials for the WMPC Technology organization. We support the Heads of technology for Wealth Management and Swiss bank in operational tasks and activities and represent Operating Manager for strategic projects and initiatives.
We want to expand our Zurich based team with a team in Wroclaw to increase our capabilities in delivering our key strategic priorities. In your role, you will support the execution of key strategic priorities while also shaping the growing of our service delivery from Wroclaw as a individuals contributor in the new team. This role will provide the opportunity to grow and to expand your knowledge as well as your network across all areas within UBS Group Technology.
• excellent communicator who can create concise summaries and give clear recommendations and proposals
• solution oriented and structured problem solver, who can think out of the box
• proactive, collaborative, service-oriented and ready to take ownership for dedicated topics, open for challenges
• focused, able to prioritize properly and striving for excellence in everything you do
• proven expertise improving processes
• knowledge in power point and creating presentations.
• Excel skills good to have
• being able to lead, coordinate and manage stakeholders.
• fluent in English (both verbally and written)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.