Junior Application Support Specialist - temporary role
Job Reference #
Are you kind of person who enjoys helping others to minimize the risk? Are you a problem solver with analytical skills? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• provide guidance for operational risk managers in terms of Operational Risk Application support
• manage application access
• make data uploads into the system
• lead processes
• conduct application release support by executing manual tests of Operational Risk Application
• look for improvements in existing processes
You will be working in one of the Operational Risk teams in Krakow, Czerwone Maki Street. Our role is to provide technical assistance and support for internal business managers who are using Operational Risk Application in order to complete their risk monitoring and oversight responsibilities. You will be a solid contributor in minimizing the bank loses which results from inadequate or failed internal processes, people and systems or from external events. The vacancy is open for 12 months.
• solid English skills - you know how to communicate with people at all levels
• good level of MS Office knowledge - especially Excel and Outlook
• interest in IT
• experience in an application support position
• knowledge of ITIL, Agile or other service management methodology will be an asset
• open minded and flexible person who likes to learn and change the environment around
• motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
• able to prioritize tasks to work with tight deadlines and under pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.