Tech Internship Program: IT Project Officer (IB Tech OPS CLM)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to have an impact and be part of our growth story? Are you a skilled multi-tasker when pursuing projects and organizational needs? Do you want to help our business achieve the best results?
We’re looking for a IT Project Officer to:
• facilitate collaboration across internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the business
• assist with various organizational activities related to the workforce strategy, update all relevant systems with most up to date info
• work with a variety of stakeholders both within your function and with supporting units
• build and maintain a resource schedule, provide capacity analysis,
• maintain team meeting agendas and actions, prepare presentation slides
• administer organizational charts, basic workforce planning and financial analysis
IB IT Operations Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distribution of reference data and client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance.
As part of this domain we are responsible for implementation and maintenance of a set of the interconnected applications, which are being intensively used by multiple business users and should provide best user experience in order to facilitate easy and fast flow of the business processes.
In this role you will be a part of its Poland based team aimed at providing extensive professional support in the area of business management and coordination.
• excellent command of MS Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• strong analytical skills and detail oriented, can identify areas of improvement of routine processes
• very good organizational and time-management skills
• collaborative, pro-active personality and strong communicator, with a strategic mind-set
• fluent in English
Nice to have:
• relevant experience in project & organization management or similar role
• experience in preparing meeting minutes, governance documents as well as presentations
• experience with collaboration platforms i.e. Confluence, Clarity PPM, MS SharePoint, Jira
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.