Junior Java Software Engineer - Corporate Lending
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a master of Java interested in the coming frameworks, tools and techniques? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• drive technical specification and the component design
• develop the service-layer of a large-scale rich internet platform in collaboration with business analysts, client-side developers, database developers and quality assurance (QA) professionals
• master state-of-the-art technologies within a complex business domain
• share knowledge across the whole development community
• take pride in the quality of delivered software products and services (this is what drives you)
You’ll be working in a Corporate Lending team based out of Wroclaw. This is a multiyear program of work which will involve working with cutting edge technology and engaging Front-to-Back across multiple teams and groups.
• strong experience with Java Enterprise and the Spring Framework (Container, MVC, JDBC, Boot)
• expertise in generic computing science including OOP modelling (UML, SOLID etc.), algorithms, data structures and design patterns
• clean coding and refactoring skills
• good knowledge of unit testing approach & frameworks (e.g. JUnit)
• experience with build tools like Maven, and development tools such as IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Git, JIRA, TeamCity, Nexus
• proficiency with relational database concepts and interaction (JDBC, SQL, RDBMS)
• proficiency with UNIX and scripting (.ksh, perl etc.)
• experience with web servers running Tomcat & Apache
• know-how of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.)
• a strong communicator, fluent in English-UBS
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.