Data Quality Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you a problem solver who is passionate about data? Do you recognize the value of extraordinary Data Quality? We’re looking for someone like you to:
• perform data analysis & profiling (data discovery & querying)
• prepare various data-sets for quality assessment
• work with Data Owners to capture data quality requirements
• configure rules to measure data quality & ensure rules are executed daily
• develop visualization & reports to track data quality statistics and KPIs
You’ll be working within the Data Governance function of the UBS Asset Management Chief Data Office (AM CDO). We’re an innovative data management organization focused on re-defining the Division’s data strategy and supporting the management & governance of core data-sets used across Asset Management. Our business value aligned Data Governance approach provides ample opportunity for a passionate self-starter to collaborate with senior stakeholders throughout the Division to establish trust & transparency in data life-cycles
Working in the AM Chief Data Office, you’ll deliver cutting edge solutions that supply high quality, governed data across Domains; helping transform the organization & establish a data driven culture!
• a bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of work experience, with at least one full year of working directly on Data Management initiatives
• proven expertise conducting data analysis & profiling to identify errors/ trends across data-sets
• expert level SQL and relational database (Oracle) knowledge
• hands-on experience implementing complex data quality queries/ rules/ validations
o experience using a strategic Data Quality tool such as Informatica Data Quality is preferred
• tangible experience with data visualization/ reporting tools to build out and maintain Data Quality Dashboards for business users
o experience using Tableau to build Dashboards/ Reports is strongly preferred
• working knowledge and understanding of Data Governance principles
• general understanding of the financial services industry
o experience working in a large Asset Manager, Hedge Fund, or buy-side investment manager is preferred
• familiar with the Informatica suite of products (IDQ, Power Center, etc.)
• familiar with data visualization (Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, Looker, etc.)
• creative/ visual thinker, who can design intuitive presentation layer
• able to effectively collaborate with several stakeholders across multiple initiatives
• well organized & detail oriented
• resourceful & skilled at resolving issues independently
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.