Data Integrity specialist (Maternity Cover)
Job Reference #
Are you an analytical thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- Work on regular processes and ad hoc queries still being able to think outside the box
– Work on big data sets
– Deliver solutions,
– Enable senior management decisions by delivering high quality analyses
– Cooperate with multiple internal stakeholders to confirm the requirements and agree on change
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank aligned, Client Data Integrity team in Krakow (ul. Fabryczna)
Our team supports UBS Investment Bank’s Equities / Fixed Income / Foreign Exchange reporting environments with focus on fidelity of the data rather than underlying IT infrastructure. Our goal is to spot and help IT fix all breaks in system logic in order to maintain regular and accurate data flow.
We work closely with IT, Commission Management, regional business, country heads, account managers & sales traders to help ensure that the data contained in our MIS are an accurate reflection of the Sales effort and remain compliant with regulatory requirements.
– Previous experience in data management and reporting (ideally within banking or similar environment that would allow you to adapt quickly)
– Very good analytical, problem-solving and improvement skills
– Knowledge of MS Excel, Business Objects
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.