Data Leakage Analyst & Incident Handler (CISO)
Job Reference #
Do you have proven knowledge in information security risk and controls? Are you an analytical thinker with an investigative mind-set? We’re looking for an ambitious professional to:
• Review data leakage alerts to identify and escalate potential incidents for investigation and remediation in line with business risk appetite, processes & procedures.
• Identify and propose opportunities for control improvements to reduce false positives, automate, or adjust the rules to ensure the rules are correctly tuned to focus on potential incidents.
• Interact with stakeholders in a highly federated environment to address incidents or issues identified in an efficient and effective manner.
• Ensure compliance with internal UBS policies, processes and procedures
• Support process changes, documentation updates and process effectiveness where applicable
• Support the Data Leakage Remediation Service with incident management and other (ad-hoc) tasks
You’ll be working as part of the Chief Information Security Office – Data Confidentiality Operations team, based in Krakow (Fabryczna Office), to help strengthen the Data Leakage in Transit controls by identifying and handling data leakage or breach incidents.
Our role is to provide Information Security risk management, drive risk remediation, monitor implementation of Information Security related policies and guidelines, facilitate the determination of Information Security requirements at business level, review and handle Data Breach incidents and manage escalations. As a result, you will work closely with the Chief Information Security Office, local and business aligned information security experts, as well as legal, regulatory and risk management functions.
a university degree or professional information security qualification
Experience in risk management, risk control, cyber security, information security or information technology.
an understanding of the regulatory environment and information security controls/frameworks,
ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks assigned to you
good problem solving skills
strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and understand processes and/or significant amounts of information
ability to deal with both regular and ad-hoc requests, work under pressure and handle deadlines
– great communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills,
– fluent in English,
– Very good communication skills,
– The ability to be flexible and to manage a challenging workload independently and as part of a team,
– analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk,
– team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently and autonomously
– confident in dealing with colleagues at all levels, in multiple locations
– degree in Cyber Security, Computer science or other relevant education
– professional certifications in Information Security
– data breach incidents handling experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.