SECURITIES DATA ADMINISTRATION (SDA) is a department of BNP Paribas Securities Services which is providing pricing and assets creation services to Fund Accountants and institutional clients. Services provided by SDA are designed to monitor whole lifecycle of the securities and ensure that on every step quality is maintained on the highest level.
As a part of Asset Creation team you will be responsible for security creation in various applications. You will operate in international environment and be a part of one of the largest company within Securities Services sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support Securities Asset Creation Team in daily activities
- Recognize different types of the assets and their key features
- Deliver securities creation to fulfil the Client`s needs in given investment portfolio
- Investigate and solve all discrepancies in security database
- Contact internal and external counterparties from multiple locations
- Contact data vendors (Bloomberg & Reuters) to clarify data mismatches
- Find and propose process improvements
We are interested both in experienced professionals as well as new graduates. The level of the position will be adjusted individually basing on candidates’ professional experience.
We are looking for you, if you:
- Are fluent in English as working language
- Have at least Bachelor degree in Finance/Economy/Accounting
- Have professional experience in accounting, finance, mutual fund operations, and loan servicing or related careers (preferred).
- Are able to work with multiple tasks at the same time
- Have well - developed organizational habits
- Have excellent Microsoft Excel skills, beneficial with database development experience
- Are able to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Bloomberg / Reuters Terminal will be an asset
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego