MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Experienced professional who will join us as a Change Activation Manager contributing to an agile, fast moving transformation, which underpins the PMI vision for a smoke free future;
• An individual with track record in community building skills and excellent interpersonal skills, ease in building rapport;
• A person with 5+ years of related professional experience in a multinational organization/environment with sound knowledge of project and change management;
• A candidate with University Degree in Change Management, Communications, PR, journalism and related;
• A person able to work to deadlines while managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with constantly shifting priorities;
• A candidate with project management skills as well as excellent planning and organizational skills;
• An individual with demonstrated ability to write, edit and proofread business communications with experience in digital and social media content development and execution;
• Self-starter, self-motivating and directing person;
• Problem solver who can think outside the box and weave strategic thinking into solutions as well as familiarity with agile methodology;
• A candidate with fluent in English, both verbal and written (C1/C2 is a must);
• Finance and/or Commercial Process knowledge will be an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• Subsidized meals in company canteens;
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• Employee pension plan;
• Multisport program;
• Cafeteria program;
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• By energizing, inspiring, supporting and developing a global community of change agents to enable change at all levels;
• Activating the extended leadership teams (top 100) around the change and the culture agenda;
• Driving change leadership in these communities (including build capabilities);
• Identifying and promoting the emerging faces of the IBS vision, highlighting the capabilities and the mindsets we want to cultivate (junior role models);
• Participating in the Change, Culture and Communication chapter, building capability and coaching chapter members in the Service Lines and IBS strategic change projects;
• Supporting the team in the design and execution of internal communication & engagement strategies for IBS to foster collaboration and effective communication both within IBS and between IBS and its customers;
• Supporting the publications of newsletters, management team communications, all means of internal communications, organization of major events (webcasts, Gemba walks, town-halls etc);
• Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure information is published in a timely way to the target audience through different communication media;
• Assessing the effectiveness of our change management and communication strategies by reporting on results and KPIs and lead the necessary changes in order to continuously develop and improve the communication quality and impact;
• Leveraging digital based platforms to disseminate communication in a customer centric manner.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.