MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a Lead Demand IT Consumer & Commercial, you will manage IT Consumer & Commercial portfolio demand lifecycle. This includes reviewing and qualifying demands raised by local or global teams, collecting the feedback on effort estimation from IT Solution Teams, preparing quarterly prioritization meeting with business leaders and facilitating refinement sessions for prioritized scope.
You will need the following skills and experience:
· Experience applying resource capacity models that align to the maturity level of the organization to define demand and utilization
· Proven ability to design and implement effective systems and methodologies for tracking progress, opportunities, risks, and budgets
· Demonstrable experience in synthesizing large volumes of information and producing high-quality analysis to support senior management level decisions
· Strong communication skills (including presentation skills) with success in influencing all levels cross-functionally
· Proven ability to collaborate and demonstrate relationship building skills
· Proven ability to function effectively across a matrixed organization with multiple stakeholders and constituents
· Demonstrated ability to focus a team to achieve goals
· Experience of project management/Agile delivery tools and methods (e.g.Teamwork/Confluence/Jira)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
· Reviews and qualifies registered IT Consumer and Commercial demands
· Coordinates between IT Solution Teams to gather feedback on foreseen effort estimation for qualified demand
· Continuous improvement to establish more effective cross departmental communication between development and business management
· Creates presentations, recommendations, and updates regularly, tracking and reporting status and other metrics against goals on an ongoing basis
· Facilitates definition of priorities for IT Consumer & Commercial
· Monitor dependencies across all IT Consumer & Commercial projects
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted