MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As a Digital Delivery Manager you will join Digital Transformation team (part of Integrated Business Services) fully responsible for global end-to-end process and is one of the towers is Transformation Office. This is a new element in PMI structure and is a fundament of scaling up Digital Services across PMI global processes. Therefore, we are establishing new organization which will be running global operations for this domain and will ensure governance, consistency of business architecture and deliver solution with internal and supplier resources.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• 8-10+ years of work experience, preferably in IT, Digital, Transformation, Project Management;
• Familiarity with business processes, standards and practices;
• Team Management - you are great and inspiring manager;
• SCRUM/Agile – strong drive to develop and apply new way of working;
• Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills, with capability to process large amounts of complex data to drive business strategies and decisions;
• Experience with Automation, Robotics, AI and transforming business processes at scale and speed;
• Ability to establish relationships in global matrixed environment;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• Subsidized meals in company canteens;
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• Employee pension plan;
• Multisport program;
• Cafeteria program;
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• As a Digital Delivery Manager you are accountable for the solution or portfolio of solutions, drive digital innovation, adoption, mindset and acting as change management champion;
• Main point of contact for Business, IT, and other Stakeholders, to conceptualize and co-design the solution, or the portfolio of solutions, road map;
• Ensure Functional Requirements are included in the Solution delivery pipeline/backlog and are prioritized according to their criticality;
• Manage, lead and motivate the product/project team (people manager role);
• Support Scrum Master in instilling Agile and Lean practices and mindset within the Team. Collaborate with PMI Agile Community of Practice to align on process implementation;
• Service Expansion: Evaluate and operationalize new services coming to Digital CoE scope; discovery to implementation and monitoring;
• Remove roadblocks, that Team is unable to resolve at their own level, to keep the delivery momentum;
• Optimize the delivery flow and drive continuous improvement;
• Provide input and support budget & vendor management activities.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.