About the job
You will be part of a team with 4 colleagues in Aarhus and Gdansk supporting all our Agile release Trains in constantly improving their Agile ways of working.
Our responsibility is to ensure and support Agile ways of working and a truly agile mindset and empowerment of the Teams and Trains. You will be an active part of our coaching activities, training activities, facilitating workshops within the teams and trains and supporting our Communities of Practice.
Who are you?
You have great insights and several years of experience as an agile coach and know your ways around supporting at both Director Level, Release Train management, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Teams. You knows how to grow and support people in their development path and at the same time, you are able to be a part of the team as an Agile Coach.
We are looking for the following competences:
- Strong belief and understanding in servant-leadership as an Senior Agile Coach
- Strong communicator, facilitator and change manager skills
- Strong supportive personality makes that coaching people and teams is motivating you
- Strong knowledge about when to coach, mentor or teach with your colleagues interest determining the direction
- Deep understanding of Safe as framework to build upon and not a process to be followed
- Deep understanding of Agile principles as a fundament of each Agile Transformation
- A dedicated People Manager, that´s know how to grow experienced people and wanting to grow as people manager, coach and as person
To succeed in this role, you also:
- Have a strong personality and knows how to build good relations with people
- Have strong listening and observation skills and mindset
- Have a strong passion for coaching in agile way of working and carries a good backpack of inspiration and ideas for others to try out
- Have a natural “yes” to new ideas and likes to learn and try out new things
- Are a phenomenal teammate who enables and constructively challenge others to succeed
- Have an intrinsic positive attitude with a natural need to see solutions instead of problem