At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
You will be part of HEINEKEN’s SHARP-X transformation programme, a major initiative shaping both the future of Finance in HEINEKEN and more specifically within our European Region. In SHARP-X, we drive transformation in the Transactional Finance area. We improve performance in the collaboration between European Operating Companies (the diverse countries), HGSS (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) and the Global Functions (Head Office). We enable the wider European agenda on Commercial capabilities, driving the digital arena and ensuring we remain competitive and maintain our right to win in the market. The scope of the change is large: multiple programs and projects with a different complexity and in different stages of maturity, which together need to ensure that HEINEKEN is building for the future.
You have an important role in driving change initiatives and delivering our key messages across the different programs and projects within SHARP-X, while enjoying the dynamics of a lively and innovative workplace within the triangle of Operating Companies, Head Office and HGSS. We value individuals who are willing to learn and bring a ‘can-do’ mind-set to our team. At SHARP-X we believe in a truly winning team culture where we work together to achieve goals, helping each other grow. You are based in the heart of Krakow and are part of a team with multiple nationalities.
Your responsibilities would include:
As the Change & Communications Specialist you are responsible for:
- Contributing to the design of the SHARP-X Transformation Change & Communication approach;
- Developing and driving the change & communication toolkit for the various projects under SHARP-X;
- Supporting senior stakeholder engagement activities at Transformation level (within the programme team, with Head Office, and the Operating Companies). Challenging stakeholders to explain and share elements of the transformation in an easy, understandable way, bringing clarity to the stakeholders;
- Designing communication tools and standards (incl. videos, workplace postings, personas, workbooks) for the Transformation to ensure alignment with HEINEKEN standards and best practices;
- Supporting the Operating Companies with their local Communication and Engagement;
- Driving knowledge sharing and best practices between the diverse stakeholders to improve the deployment journey;
- Driving Change Capabilities at the Operating Companies to enable them to drive the change locally.
You are a good Candidate if:
In order to be successful we expect you to:
- Have 3-5 years of experience in implementing complex change or transformation projects on functional and/or organisational level in an international environment, or similar experience within (internal) communication;
- Demonstrate exceptional active listening and communication skills, able to bring the message across to different audiences;
- Have experience with digital media and platforms (video editing, etc);
- Be creative, come up with new ideas and deliver in a fast-pace environment;
- Be able to prioritise;
- Show flexibility, proactivity and be an energetic team player;
- Have fluency in English.
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer