MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something big. We’re transforming our business, building our future on smoke-free alternatives for cigarettes.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward as we pioneer the future.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• results-oriented effective communicator with very good interpersonal and communication skills,
• a candidate with a university degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance,
• with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the Finance area of an international company or an auditing firm,
• a person with proficient English, strong Excel skills and good knowledge of financial coordinated systems (preferred SAP),
• a candidate with strong analytical skills, ability to work under pressure and keen to learn and face new challenges,
• a professional with experience in controlling or budgeting will be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA),
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals (Sodexo card) and multisport program,
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• join a team, diverse in terms of people and activities, which offers numerous professional development possibilities,
• become a part of a larger team through collaboration with local and international partners,
• prepare budgets and analyze variances to actual results by keeping track of the latest business developments,
• coordinate and actively participate in month and year-end closing tasks for respective PMI affiliates,
• ensure full conformity of financial documents with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles,
• perform ad hoc analysis to support the implementation of management's business decisions,
• have an outstanding opportunity to acquaint with finance processes specific to Corporate Entities.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.